[Artemisia] Friday demo, plea for help

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 22:53:33 CDT 2007

Hello everyone,

This is just a reminder of the Demo here in Loch Salann this Friday, and a plea for assistance. The place for the demo is Kennedy Jr High. The time for the demo is 8:30 to 11:00. I have people who are willing to help with the Art and Sciences and the Heavy Fighting demonstrations but I could use more help and I really need someone willing to talk about Rapier. Is there anyone else that can come and help out with this?

Here's the schedule for Friday"
Session 1   9:00-9:35
Session 2   9:40-10:15
Session 3   10:20-10:55

John F Kennedy Junior High School
4495 S 4800 W
West Valley City, UT
84120-5927

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo