[Artemisia] Identifying/protecting our kids one way or another

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 12:03:05 CDT 2007

Oh...and just as an addendum before feathers get ruffled...

Yes, I know there are going to be times when our kids are under the watchful eyes of a sitter or guardian of your choice, or at an activity...I do NOT mean that parents should be spending the entire event chasing their kids and not having any fun whatsoever.  (not that chasing kids can't be fun! ;D)  However, if we are off fighting, or doing an A&S thing, or out at a party, there should be someone watching our kids (even if it's an older and more responsible one of our kids!) who knows how to get us if we are needed. And we need to know where our kids are and who they're with and what they're doing.  Yes...cyclical and repetitive, I know...but this is a fantastic way to make sure our kids are safe.  Knowledge is power.  (80's flashback anyone? ;D)

~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

Abeunt studia in mores