[Artemisia] Identifying/protecting our kids one way or another

Andrea Waddell aravis227 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:19:24 CDT 2007

I just wanted to throw in my dollar twenty...Extremely well said!  I wish
more people felt this way (I'm not referring specifically to the SCA, just
in general if more people acknowledged this kind of personal responsibility
the world would be a better place to live).
-Maysun
Yup...that's really all I had to say...I left my soapbox at home. :)