[Artemisia] OT: Tis the season..... What to do for a Bee Sting

Raven DuLoche RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org
Tue Apr 24 13:05:54 CDT 2007

I tried to send this once but I don't think it went through, I apologize in
advance if it ends up being a duplicate.

A friend of mine forwarded this to me, I don't know if it works and don't
really want to test it myself but I thought
I'd pass it on.

Raven DuLoche
(Lurking in Seattle)