[Artemisia] Boffer Tourney at St. Prye

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 11:21:48 CDT 2007

Greeting to all of you Boffer Fans out there!

This weekend At St. Prye Event the shall be a grand boffer tourney held. So
kids bug your Moms and Dads to bring you to this one and it will be a good
Warm  up for Barons War II. Some loner Helms and swords will be available.
At Barons War we will be having a best period looking boffer helm Contest
with prizes and a Boffer Melee. So get to work on those helms. If you need help
with Ideas Contact me: _Azirlt at aol.com_ (mailto:Azirlt at aol.com)

little  league baseball helmets with face grills work great so long as they
fit snug and  have a good chin strap you can find used ones at the DI or other
thrift stores  like Savers. you can get new helmets with grills at Big 5 or
Sports  Authority.
Walmart sometimes has them with grills on them too. I also look  for used
hockey helmets the work well for the younger kids. Paint them, decorate  them. I
was think about the Norman helmets. you know the ones that have the  round cap
like top and the chain mail draping back and the nose ridge piece down  the
front.
The cap could be made from leather to cover the baseball helmet  and the
chain mail could be simulated with a cloth drape off the  back.

Yours in  Service of the Dream
Maestro Don  Azir de Lucera
Kingdom Boffer  Marshal
Defender of the  Sable Rose