[Artemisia] RE: Background checks required forsupervisingactivities for minors

WLLIAM DEBATES wdebates at msn.com
Wed Apr 25 12:28:36 CDT 2007

We do background checks on our mundane child caregivers.  As parents we have a right to know who is taking care of our children, BUT we are stepping into an all new legal turf.  I am not an attorney but I seriously think that a legal mind should be involved in this process.  I do agree with His Excellency but now we will be digging into peoples private lives.  How much and where will this lead our organization?  I believe only God knows.

Guillaume au bon Cuer