[Artemisia] Ride Needed for the RatBoy

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Fri Apr 27 21:16:16 CDT 2007

I'd be happy to get him to Ogden if that would help you, Lady
KyneWynn. We're easy to find off of I-15 if you're planning to pick
him up on your way back through on Sunday evening. (I'm Lady Flora's
help at Country Rhoades in case you don't recognize my name.)

Please call me if you're interested in my offer, because I'd want to
inform you of something before you agree. 801-244-4757 or 801-732-0390.

Belladonna di Francia