[Artemisia] Rent a Bard/Herald at Quest

Wendy Kellogg wfkellogg at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 21:22:40 CDT 2007

Greetings!

I am still looking for a few individuals to give of their time and talents for our "Rent-a-Herald/Bard" activity at Quest for Camelot in the Shire of Schatentor, Kingdom of Northshield.

Here's the setup: Our A&S theme is "Romance in the Middle Ages". What could be more romantic than sending your loved-one a poem or song by means of a performer? In addition, this will be a fundraiser for Northshield's Kingdom Travel Fund to help offset the costs of our royals' travels throughout our beautiful and extensive lands.

I still have about 3 slots left for performers. This will take a minimal amount of your time and energy, as the "deliveries" will be limited to one-hour time slots, with two hours between them for people to come pick out something for their chosen recipient. In addition, this site is a bit smaller than the last few we've had, so there will be less walking invloved. There is no need for any talent besides reading off a piece of paper for this activity. Almost any age can do it, and with a more limited audience than, say, at court or a public concert.

Please help make this a very lovely and romantic event!

YIS,
Caecilia di Tre Rosa
Quest Committee Member
Coordinator of Rent-a-Bard/Herald

P.S. Sign-ups for volunteering and requesting performances will be close to Troll.