[Artemisia] Tent Opinions

Ankhesena at aol.com Ankhesena at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 15:28:37 CDT 2007

In a message dated 4/30/2007 9:31:29 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
dtavares1 at hotmail.com writes:

Does  anyone have experience with the Ozark Trail brand of camp gear? I'm
leaning toward their 8x10 "vacaton home." (A period pavillion is several
years in the future for me.)

We have one of those,  4 years at Pennsic and it works wonderful, two  rooms
and lots of space for 2, though you could get 4 in  there.    We have a
queensize bed with room to walk around  it.  Its held up well and no leaks, even the
morning after a very heavy  rain and it was like walking on a waterbed.

Victoria