[Artemisia] Save the Dates!!

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Mon Apr 30 12:46:27 CDT 2007

PLEASE CROSS POST WHERE APPROPRIATE

Greetings, all.

The Kingdom 10th Anniversary Celebration will be held at Barons War II, sponsored by the Barony of Loch Salann.

The dates:  Thursday, July 26, 2007 (site opens at 3pm) - Sunday, July 29, 2007 (site closes at 2pm).

The site:  Ft. Buenaventura in Ogden, Utah (the site of Timmur and Tianna's Coronation)

More details will be coming in the Sage Advice and a webpage that will be up soon.

One thing I would like to mention here:  We are hoping to have a "museum" of Kingdom History at the event.  If you have items that would be appropriate, please contact me to let me know what you are willing to lend.  Security will be provided for the items.

Thanks for your patience,
Theodora
Kingdom Museum coordinator and
Seneschal, Loch Salann