[Artemisia] Tent Opinions

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 15:30:15 CDT 2007

One place most have forgotten, due to the fact they do not reside in the land of the salty lake, is a lil place on State Street about 31 south and goes by the name of Kirkhams.  Now.. these aren't your standard nylons tents,  they are mundane, and a bit pricey butVERY well worth it.

I am referring to the spring bar tents.  They are normally a light green cotton canvas and are treated, BUT growing up my father had one and from the time i was 8 I could put it up by myself.  Most only have four poles to deal with and stakes.

Check them out if you're looking for a non-mundane style tent.

Ashe'el