[Artemisia] Tent Opinions

Bryce mtndude at sisna.com
Mon Apr 30 19:38:19 CDT 2007

Does anyone have experience with the Ozark Trail brand of camp gear? I'm
> leaning toward their 8x10 "vacaton home." (A period pavillion is several
> years in the future for me.)
>
> Evaluations on its wind resistance/ fire proofing / ease of set-up, etc.
> welcomed on or off list.

  I have owned several brands of inexpensive tents, some are easier to set
up than others, but most are made so one person is able to do it alone.
Also if you get 3 years from one you are doing good, if they are used often.
I would discourage flame around any synthetic tent, but most are built to
handle a good amount of wind when zipped closed.

Redhawk trading has a good starter period tent:
http://www.redhawk-trading.com/marquee-tent.htm