[Artemisia] Tent Opinions

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 20:44:32 CDT 2007

I'll start the harassment.  I would REALLY love to get my paws on those plans....<hint, hint>  I would jump at the opportunity to attend a class on that.
  Allegretza, Mommy of five, counting Daddy

morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Oh Munificent Baron and Knight,

you really think you can post that without about 50 of us asking for the plans? ;-)

Greetings Aurora,

I happen to know that anyone with meager sewing skills can generate a very nice period tent for around $100. I made one, taught a class and there are two more made on that design floating around. So it certainly can be done. I realize a lot of people like the 'safety' of mundane tents, but its not necessary to spend and arm and a leg to put together a perfectly period tent that will keep most of the elements off of you.

Just so you can consider that.

Conrad v Z.