[Artemisia] Reservation reminder

Wendy Kellogg wfkellogg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 22:31:51 CDT 2007

Warm greetings to all recieving this missive!

I am writing to remind you all of the proximity of the Quest for Camelot Event in the Shire of Schattentor, Kingdom of Northshield. We look forward to hosting you all for an exciting and fun event!

Of immediate importance is the reservation of cabins at the site. We have block reserved most of them under "SCA", but this hold is only good until two weeks before Quest. Any cabins not reserved by May 3rd will be opened to the public. If you really don't want to mess with a campsite after your travels, these are beautiful cabins at 20% off the in-season prices, and are very affordable compared to hotel prices when all the beds are used.:)

For information please call 605-578-2708 or visit their website at www.nemoguestranch.com

(Please note that the website quotes the in-season prices of the cabins. We get 20% off of these prices!)

Don't delay! This offer is for a limited time only! Act now!

YIS,
Caecilia di Tre Rosa
Shire of Schattentor
Quest Committee Member

Disclaimer: If you are not planning on attending Quest for Camelot, please reconsider your plans for the weekend of May 17-20. This is an awesome event. If you still cannot attend, please disregard this notice.