[Artemisia] Pilgrimage East

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 11:02:19 CDT 2007

I join the lovely Lady Aurora in wishing all Artemisians making the Pennsic Pilgrimage and Uneventful Trip (leave here, get there, nothing to talk about during the travel part, have a great event, leave there, get here, nothing worth mentioning on the way back).  I wish you this because, as I and most Montanans have experienced, you can slide on black ice, thump into a snow bank, and be "safe", but I still don't want that to happen to you.  Being on the edge of a tornado is "safe" as long as it is moving away from you, but I don't want you to experience that, either.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com