[Artemisia] Email and Social Interaction

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 11:17:13 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Bruce Padget <bapadget at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 9:27:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Email and Social Interaction

--- ravenmacleod at comcast.net wrote:

> That's really interesting.
>
> I may try this myself.

When I brought up this idea on another list, it was
mentioned that Duke Cariadoc has never worn vision
correction in persona.  The gentleman who was telling
this closed his post with, "Duke Cariadoc has never
seen the stars."

I find this hard to believe, not because I doubt you, good Maestro, but because Duke Cariadoc, who's last name is "of the Bow", is a Knowne World Renowned archer.  I find it hard to believe that someone who is that accurate even at long ranges would have a visual impediment that prevented him from seeing the stars, either that or said impediment is being corrected to allow him to shoot with such accuracy.  I do not say it is impossible that this be true, simply that I find it doubtful.

How's that for politeness? ;-)

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff