[Artemisia] Harvest War Classes

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Wed Aug 1 17:29:50 CDT 2007

Greetings, gentles all!
Just wanted to remind you that there is still room to volunteer to teach a
class at Harvest War this year.  I KNOW we have a lot of talented artisans
in our kingdom whose knowledge would be welcomed by everyone in the form of
a class.  Classes will be taught in the grotto, unless other arrangements
have been made.  Very cool, very shady, very beautiful spot.  If you would
like to volunteer to share some of your research and knowledge, we would
love to get you on the schedule.
There seems to be a some trouble with the links to me on our harvest war
website.  If you are interested in teaching, please just contact me at
countryrhoades at msn dot com.
Also, HE Mistress Rebecca has agreed to teach a class on Bobbin Lace.
However, she is also in charge of our Troll.  SO she will teach folks one on
one if they would like to come to troll to be taught.  She needs a tentative
count of people who are interested in this instruction, so as to be sure and
bring enough supplies.
Harvest War is going to be SO COOL this year!  Hope to see you all there!
In Service,
Lady Flora of Heronton
MKA Jenn Rhoades
DAB Country Rhoades