[Artemisia] Harvest War Classes

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 15:40:06 CDT 2007

I have a personal interest in medieval civil engineering, I'm sure mathematics fits in that subject as well.  Medieval mathematics holds some interest for me.

  I would assume that you might start by reading the greek and roman sources?

  I couldn't teach a class either but that does sound interesting.

Sarah Natividad <sarah.natividad at gmail.com> wrote:
  I can't make it to Harvest War, but just out of curiosity, is there any
interest in medieval mathematics? Outside of my own interest in the topic,
I mean. Not that I'm qualified to teach a class, just curious.

--
Sarah Natividad
http://curiousworkmanship.etsy.com