[Artemisia] Morgan's hoof-in-mouth disease, was Cariadoc eyes

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 09:53:31 CDT 2007

To you Mistress Maire, my most humble apologies.  I have no defense for my churlishness towards you, I can only hope to mitigate your righteous anger by telling you that it was, in short, a rotten day.  An hour on the phone dealing with the state bureaucrats that now tell me something opposite of what they told me before, doctors that advise filing for disability then tell me to my face that I'll never get it, and of course the Social Insecurity Administration itself, I made a sarcastic remark directed at you that was both uncalled for and rude.  Again, I apologize.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com