[Artemisia] Harvest Court: Update/Info

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:43:26 CDT 2007

Greetings to one and all,

    Just read the event announcement in the new sage advice and there is an update to the baronial champions tourney.
Their Excellencies Baron Adne and Baroness Judith have decided to open the tourney to all unbelts, with the understanding
that if you win you will be required to attend 2 of our local events and attend and fight in the Champions Tourney at Uprising.
This means that if you are unbelted and not from the Barony of Sentinels' Keep you CAN become our champion.
    The tourney will be run by His Excellency Baron Sir Uggedei Mighan Nidun and will be double elimination, you are allowed to fight
with whatever weapon style you want.
     A note about the feast: If you have any dietary concerns please let me know ASAP so that I can make adjustments. The feast
is being capped at 60 folks so please make reservations soon.

The Menu:
Lunch:
Saracen Stew
Bread and Cheese
Fruit?

Feast:
Gourdes in Potage (Pumpkin cooked in a sweet gingered broth)
Tart de Bry (Brie and egg tart)
Funges (Mushrooms sauteed with leeks and ginger)
Peeres in Confyt (Pears colored with red sandalwood and stewed in wine)
Steyks of Bef (Steaks)
Bread and seasoned butter

This menu may change slightly, but this is it for now...
If you have any quetions feel free to ask.

In Service,
Lord Kormak Hroarsson