[Artemisia] A&S 50/50 challenge- team Artemisia

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 21:15:50 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Charles Demery <fire_n_earth at hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2007 1:47:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] A&S 50/50 challenge- team Artemisia

Greetings,

   Yeah, imagine me opening my mouth without thinking;-) anyway as His Lordship said I have gone off and put my hand up and decided to help coordinate things for the A&S 50 challenge for our grand kingdom. So if your in Montana or Idaho and plan on taking part, please let me know.
   Also as for a yahoo group... I was thinking that in the next month I am going to launch a website dedicated to this undertaking... mailing list, forums, photo gallery and all that good stuff. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas feel free to speak up:-) *Pours ome water and grabs the ibuprofen*

In Service,
Lord Kormak Hroarsson
"The big mouth up North"

Oooh, I like your idea better, as long as we don't have to do the "enter the case sensitive security code" EVERY time we try to post (my biggest issue withthe main A&S 50/50 website).

As to why we need a Kingdom Coordinator, the person who actually started all of this requested each Kingdom have one, because she's getting buried.  As to why we have a North and a South Coordinator, it's because I know damn well how big this Kingdom actually is, and I know how much better it is to have someone at each end of the Kingdom that people can physically talk to as well as e-communicate (see also: regional deputies for Kingdom Officers, like Seneschal).

If you want to take part in the challenge, but don't want to coordinate with either K-mak or myself, that's your choice.  The idea behind the Kingdom Coordinator is support and encouragement and possibly assistance, for instance if someone wants to get better at Scandinavian Garb, I know someone that can help (about 15 someones, actually).  If they want to make beer or mead, I know someone that can help (okay, about 26 someones for that, I "judge" a LOT of brewing).