[Artemisia] judging A&S (longish)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 22:28:53 CDT 2007

That's a valid point, although more of a common courtesy/chivalrous behavior thing than an A&S judging thing.

People, if you don't like what the judge said, go talk to the judge.  Perhaps what you're reading is not what the judge intended to write, if you get my meaning (see, it can be difficult!).  I can honestly say that I've judged with Maistreas Caointiarn, and I've judged her entries (mmm, sipping vinegar!), and I've found her to be exactly the kind of judge I would like to have judging my entry- fair, honest, not harsh but not trying so hard to be nice that she doesn't actually get the point across.

I will have examples of what I consider good judging and poor judging for the class, from an entry that I submitted (the judges names will be blacked out, of course).

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com