[Artemisia] Smalls and language

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Aug 9 18:33:46 CDT 2007

Bruce Padget wrote:

<snip>
> I have enough difficulty defending my positions, I
> will not undertake to defend the Society's heraldic
> processes.  :D  I went better than a decade between
> the arms I first submitted and the arms that recently
> passed Kingdom in Caid, largely because of
> disagreeements with those processes.  (It was
> interesting.  Master Bruce Draconarius didn't argue at
> all.  He just gave me a look that made it quite clear
> that he'd be hurt if I didn't let him help me design
> arms.  Devastating!)

<snip>

*Sniff* I thought you liked me! But, if Master Bruce 'I wrote the book'
Draconarius got you to submit stuff, who am I to argue! :-D

Lovely arms, btw - and the paperwork is already in my hands so nothing
will go wrong! You only THOUGHT that you could escape me! bwahahaha!
(insert evil herald laugh).

Seriously, thank you for going forward with this process - I will ensure
that your file is taken care of properly.
> Regards,

> Niccolo
> bapadget at yahoo.com

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point
Ragged Staff Herald
(Laurel file clerk for those not already aware)