[Artemisia] Off topic: For sale, cargo trailer

Bryce mtndude at sisna.com
Thu Aug 9 20:57:27 CDT 2007

I'm sorry to advertise this way, my daughter is having a wedding soon and I need to sell my war wagon.

It is a 2005 Road Force by Wells Cargo.  It has a 5'X8' box with a v-front that extends to 11' at the point and is about 5' high.

I have stored most of my camping gear in it and when it was event time I loaded the feast gear and coolers and left for the event.

I have towed it with a small truck easily and hardly feel it behind the Bronco.  It's in almost new condition.

http://users.sisna.com/mtndude/trailer.html

I can be reached after 5pm at 801-476-3105 or 801-971-1223

I'm asking $1500, I bought it new for $2400.

Thanks -Reginald AKA Bryce