[Artemisia] Smalls and language

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Fri Aug 10 20:37:28 CDT 2007

I think apologizing is unnecessary, although perhaps I missed the
post that said, "We really want Megen to call a child a small."  But
since you proffer an apology, I, for one, accept it and forgive you.
In fact, I strongly support you in your decision. I think you are
falling into the trap that Niccolo mentioned in an earlier post where
all adjectives equal either good or bad. But since small obviously
equals bad to you, it seems like your decision not to use it to
describe children is a very sound one.

Belladonna