[Artemisia] Therasia for BoD, was Heraldic Suicide (was: For Dicussion - College of Heraldry return in 2000)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 09:57:38 CDT 2007

Well, the obvious answer to Therasia seeing all  that is wrong and no one at the top seeing all that is wrong- put Therasia at the top.  I will now be submitting Mistress Therasia von Tux as a candidate for the BoD.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
(snipping that rant is a crime, but certain people get SO unhappy about it)
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com
damnvicar at yahoo.com