[Artemisia] gee, sorry I said anything, was "Smalls vs. ???" and 3 other topics now

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 10:21:51 CDT 2007

Okay, as the person who inadvertantly started all of this, first let me say I was simply going by what I was taught by Maestro Niccolo, that "smalls" meant small clothes, or underwear, in period.  As has been made ABUNDANTLY clear, he and I were both wrong about that definition.  For my mis-correction of Lady Redhawk, I apologize.  For the rest of this stuff, y'all ain't blamin' me, I ain't said $*&% since the first post.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com