[Artemisia] (Therasia for BoD)

El Hermoso Dormiendo ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Sat Aug 11 20:23:45 CDT 2007

[...]
The way the BoD has evolved and what it has become is part
of the problem, from my point of view.  And at this point in
time, I doubt the BoD would invite me to become a member.
I'm tainted with being on the wrong side of the fence in last
year's Chirurgeonate blow-up.
[...]
I have never given the BoD any serious thought because I doubt I would
ever be invited to join.  Really - I'm too much of a heretic.
[...]
trapped in the grind of trying to run a flawed corporate structure like the
BoD does.
[...and from someone else - Mistress Shauna - representing apparently several
other similar opinions...]
"also why I, and others, think that attitude needs to be ON the BoD, not just
preaching AT the BoD."

So...basically I'm married to the Ron Paul of the SCA?....

signed,
El Hermoso Dormiendo, who is still holding out for a Bloomberg/Paul vs.
Gravel/Kucinich race in 2008...