[Artemisia] Loch Salaan Archery Practice

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 09:40:03 CDT 2007

During the summer months, archery practice is outdoors either at my house in Midvale, or at Bjorn's in Herriman.  It is always on Thursday at 6 PM until dark.  At my house we work on short range practice and novelty shoots.  At Bjorn's we do long range, Royal Rounds and IKAC.  I will add your name to the list for receiving info for each weeks practice and the addresses.

During the winter months, we practice at Salt Lake Archery in Sugarhouse.  Same time and day.

YIS,

Ryryd
Captain of Archers

From: "Kenneth Sundberg" <kasundberg at gmail.com>