[Artemisia] A couple of old players

Judy Chapman chapman at lolopeak.com
Tue Aug 14 20:58:13 CDT 2007

Greetings,

To those of you that have been playing in Artemisia for a while (like ten years or more) we have news of two people that have not been seen around here for a long time.

On the Fourth of July Mark and Judy Chapman (Ådne and Judith) were attending a non-SCA friend's backyard BBQ.  One family from Yuma, AZ was attended with a relative that lives near Missoula, MT.  The women was Gretta (Von Gutenberg), an old time member of Sentinels' Keep.  She and her husband are teachers in Yuma and love it there.  They have two children, a boy 12 and a girl 10.  Gretta looks great and it was fun to visit.

Then last Sunday at the Baronial fighter practice at Bonner Park here in Missoula a man approached Ådne and me (and of course asked if we were in a play).  (Gabrial Michael McFarland) was attending his 20th year High School Reunion in the same park.  He is still in the Military and now living in Portland, OR.  He is staying active in the SCA out there.  He also announce that his wife is expecting.

My, how time flies.
HE Judith