[Artemisia] Newest Star in the Heavens

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at mac.com
Thu Aug 16 00:55:43 CDT 2007

I have been asked to forward news sent to me from former Artemesians now
residing in Caid and more specifically Hawaii,

Mst. Jacqueline d' Bear has become the bright new star you see in the
heavens tonight.

Mst. Jacqueline resided for many years in the Barony of Arn Hold and was one
of this Kingdoms most brilliant seamstress.  I for one have never seen
anyone adapt so quickly to the ways of the medieval seamstress as Mst.
Jacqueline did.  The dresses and other clothing she produced were stunning
and she quickly gained the respect of many of her peers and fellow players.

She and her daughter, Lady Ceridwen Mordelyn Eryri and son-in-law Lord Robin
Randall Petrie had a business in the Nampa area where she produced teddy
bears w/ hand made clothes.  She eventually moved to Hawaii where she
continued not only the teddy bear business but a florist shop as well.  She
also reveled in having her grandchildren at her side right up till the end.

She passed on peacefully with her family at her side bidding her god speed.
We will miss her smile, her wit and her two good hands.

May those who have gone before her from our midst greet her with open arms.

I will pass on any offerings of support you may have for the family as I
receive them off the aries.  Anyone who can, please feel free to cross post
this to the Laurel list and any other list that might need to know.

God Speed Mst. Jacqueline and give everyone a hug from us here!!!

YIS,

Mst. Cecilia di Firenze