[Artemisia] help with your U-haul?

Megen/Phoebe hlmegen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 14:46:48 CDT 2007

 A lot of times stores like Harbor Freight have packing blankets.  We got a couple really large ones from that store on sale for about $5 each.  The quality is good and the padding is a good thickness.  Graeleaf likes his gambeson made out of it.

  Megen

Aghren the Brus <aghren at msn.com> wrote:
  > > Just an idea, but would used movers' blankets work in the construction. > Usually thick and quilted already and I guess you would have to not mind the "U > haul" stamp.> > Victoria> > For some fighters I have known, the u-haul stamp would be very much in keeping with their personae....

//ducking now//
-Ag

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." from J Taylor