[Artemisia] Looking for research sources.

Regis Johanns regis at inav.net
Sun Aug 19 17:44:38 CDT 2007

Good Gentles,
I am attempting to fine tune documentation for copper and bronze Celtic
/Norse bracelets, rings and knotwork items.  I wish to be able to cite
authentic sources as well as improve on designs I am working on for
future classes I wish to teach.

Just thought that perhaps if I posted my quest that I might get lucky
and someone would have a new or different insight that might guide me.
I am fairly competent in metals, stones and techniques of jewelry design
and fabrication, but want to master documentation and research a broader
range of period examples.

Thanks,

anton von heidleberg