[Artemisia] Harvest War: Labor Day Weekend

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Mon Aug 20 16:09:04 CDT 2007

Greetings Everyone,

This is a shameless plug for Harvest War. We have moved the date up to
the Labor Day weekend, August 31st - September 3rd. This gives us an
extra day for more fighting, Arts and Sciences classes and competition,
fighting, archery, Bardic competition,  a Grand Ball, youth activities
and fighting.

This year we will host the first ever Harvest War Tournament to be held
on Saturday morning. The list will be open to both belted and unbelted
fighters.

Immediately following the tournament, there will be War Scenario
Training workshops offered by members of the Chivalry of Artemisia. This
is the place where shield walls will be CRUSHED, spearmen will be
neutralized and the true might of Artemisian war bands will, at last,
come into their own.

On Sunday, after diplomacy fails, we go to WAR! (and put all those nifty
scenario tactics you learned into practice.)

There is also a rumor floating around that certain, hmmm, legal disputes
will be settled through Judicial Combat at Harvest War. These exhibition
matches will be fought during  the Tournament. Stay tuned for more
information

For more information see the Harvest War website at: http://harvestwar.org

YIS,
Tamar