[Artemisia] Last Chance for 10th Anniversary T-shirts!

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 23 11:35:52 CDT 2007

The day is approaching where ownership of a Kingdom of Artemisia 10th
Anniversary t-shirt will be only a dream, if you haven't already ordered
one. We are accepting prepaid orders for shirts through this Sunday at
the conclusion of Midge Marsh Melee!!!

Please complete an order form and mail your payment. (You may also want
to email what your orders are given the vagaries of our courier service
in the form of the USPS.) The order form is available on the Gryphon's
Lair website - Quicklinks, or contact me to email one directly.

We plan for orders to be available for pick up at Coronation. We may
have a limited supply of the remaining 2X and 3XL shirts available.

YIS,
Signy
signyg at mindspring dot com

Forward/cross post at your leisure.