[Artemisia] Coronation Dessert Buffet

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 12:51:07 CDT 2007

Greeting to all you wonderful Artemisian cooks,

The dessert buffet will be held right after coronation.
Your generosity to provide wonderful desserts for our 21st King and
Queen will be most gratefully appreciated.
There will be someone accepting donations before the Coronation begins
on Saturday.  Check with a lady in waiting - or Viscountess Allesandra
or me.

As with any "buffet" it is very nice to include information on the
name of the dish, and ingredients so those with allergies can decide
if they can sample your goodie.

If your dish requires a a spoon to eat, please supply spoons because
many people will forget to bring theirs.  Label any dishes or utensils
you want back so they can be returned to you.

Paper plates and napkins will be provided for the populace - but it
would be nice if the populace brought their own dessert feast gear.

Also include your name, local group and on a separate card, write your
name and address to make it easy for Her Majesty to get a thank you
note to you.

Please - let's not have any really "mundane" donations like Oreo cookies!

There will be water provided, and perhaps some sekonjebin.
Individuals should supply their own beverages, and a drinking vessel.
Casamira

Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences
The Pun is mightier than the Sword!