[Artemisia] Pets at Coronation

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Mon Aug 27 15:25:40 CDT 2007

Hmmm, I haven't consulted with any of the appropriate Royalty, but here's my
take.  Pets are ok, BUT, you've got to clean up after them and take care of
them.  They have to be on a lease.  Camp robbing dogs will become archery
targets.  Obnoxious barking dogs will have to leave the site.

Sealander Park is an operating farm.  There are cattle in the area.  If a
loose SCA dog chases cattle, it's very likely to quickly become a dead SCA
dog, via the farmers rifle.

Hope this outlines the situation.  If anyone has more specific questions,
I'll try to answer them.  Responsible pet owners and their well behaved pets
are welcome.

YIS,  Alan.  Coronation Event Steward