[Artemisia] "urbanite" construction experience?

lady petronilla lady_petronilla at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 21:42:35 CDT 2007

Your Grace you have many squires and men at arms to do your hard work for you, do you not?
My mother and sisters spent the whole summer filling the trunck of her Chevy with "urbanite" and hauling to our home to make flower beds.  I think there are child labor laws about that now.
Ok if you are not going more that five or six high they can stand with just the backfill of dirt.  Any thing higher just keeps creeping off the top.
Enjoy your project.
Petronilla