[Artemisia] "urbanite" construction experience?

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 28 08:09:13 CDT 2007

I've seen many a retaining wall made from it, but no buildings.  I don't
know why it wouldn't work, though.  It should be a lot like using any other
stone.  There is a LOT of sandstone in this part of the world (eastern
Montana) that comes apart in "flakes" & it's used in everything from
retaining walls to walks to walls.  The urbanite should work the same way.

Morgan