[Artemisia] Cheesecake is Period

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 20:29:12 CDT 2007

let's see- Apples? Period.  Peaches? Period. Oven? Period.  Dutch?  Period.

So, obviously, this should NOT be offered for general consumption at Coronation, you should bring it to my pavillion for proper disposal.  Just leave it with me, I'll take care of it.

That goes for all of those cheesecakes, too!

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com