[Artemisia] Cheesecake is Period

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 23:16:51 CDT 2007

In a message dated 8/28/2007 10:06:52 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
cat at rocks4brains.com writes:

All this  discussion on desserts is making me
think that it has been entirely too  long since
I have made my infamous  harden-those-arteries
cholesterol-bomb 5-egg cake with  maple-sugar
butter frosting...but there's no way it's
period so I guess  I'll just have to leave it
at  home...

ttfn
Therasia

Wait, Wait,  I just know if you give me the recipe and I do enough  research
I can find a way to make it period.  Of course it will take a lot  of research
and much taste testing to adjust the recipe so it is period.   Maybe three or
four cakes worth.  But I am sure you would be willing to  donate those so
your researcher will have enough material to work with,  right?

Constance de la Hungry from all of these delicious  descriptions