[Artemisia] Period Sweets

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 10:38:21 CDT 2007

Cool, though the process seems like it's kind of tricky, maybe I'll have you show me the ropes first.

The recipe I have calls for double boiling them in the oven...

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: rcfaevans at comcast.net