[Artemisia] FW: Bronzehelm, Silver Keep, & Dun Braga rapier practice days?

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:57:46 CDT 2007

Sorry for the wide net I've cast, but I'll be passing through these three areas this weekend and was wondering if someone can give me details on when and where rapier practices are held in these areas?  If it works out, I might be able to stop by and cross blades with some old & new friends.

Thanks!

Antoine

Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily. Visit now.