[Artemisia] Artemisia A&S 50 50 challenge yahoo group

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 13:44:14 CDT 2007

Greetings all!

I've created a yahoo group for those of us involved in the A&S 50 50 Challenge.  It can be found at artemisia5050 at yahoogroups.com .Being in a bit of a hurry (on my way to Harvest War), i haven't invited anyone to join yet, but I will when I get back!

If you aren't involved in the A&S 50 50, why not?

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com