[Artemisia] Barony of Gryphon's Lair Twelfth Night update

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 3 17:15:13 CST 2007

Greetings all!
We have finally been able to publish a website for this illustrious
event. Please watch carefully as we are updating it frequently to
include children's activity information, schedules, and information
about the Arts & Sciences Display and Baronial Champion competition.
Please follow this link for the event information!
http://valhalla-reenactment.org/event.html

The reservation deadlines for Twelfth Night in the Barony of Gryphon's
Lair fast approaches. We must have 50 paid reservations by 12/15 to hold
the feast. This is not a cap, just a minimum for us to cause HL Meraud
to slave away in the kitchens.  I know many of you have waited with
bated breath to see what marvelous and tempting morsels HL Meraud is
going to tempt us with that eve - before committing your hard earned
gold. The menu is shaping up as follows, though there may be some
changes based on availability of goods. We will make sure to keep you
apprised of those changes.

1st course:  Appetizers and soup

    * Pickled herring
    * Ludevisk
    * Cucumber salad
    * Butternut squash soup
    * Butters
    * Breads
    * Cheeses

2nd course:  Meat and Veggie

    * Swedish meatballs with noodles
    * Spinach pancakes

3rd course:  Meat and Veggie

    * Lamb and mushroom Pirog
    * Dilled cabbage
    * Cauliflower

4th course:  Sweets

    * Sour cream waffles with fruit sauce
    * Swedish sugar cookies

As always, please feel free to contact myself or Lord Brynjolfr if you
have questions. Also, please cross post as you might to one and all!

YIS,
Lady Signý Gyðadóttir