[Artemisia] Solstice!

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:12:51 CST 2007

Good friends and cousins,

It's five days to Solstice Court. Do you know where your heirs and elves are?

The Barony of Loch Salann will have intriguing games, compelling crafts, spellbinding stories, and delightful largesse for your children. For the benefit of adults as well as the youth, the 2-Deep Rule for Supervision of Minors must be enforced. Please give of your time and caring this day so the Yuletide may be joyous for all.

This will be my last event serving my warrant as Minister of Youth.  Help me create good memories.

Details can be found at http://loch-salann.org/solstice.html

In anticipation and service,

Aurora de Portugal