[Artemisia] New, Very Detailed Map on Display

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:00:09 CST 2007

For those interested in mid-late period maps, this is a very interesting article.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071203/us_nm/usa_map_dc;_ylt=As8sjy8uFZKAde_jUSRE8nYDW7oF

As with many finds, it creates more questions than it provides answers to.
And, depending on what comes of it, it could eventually cause some changes to our pastime.

I hope you found it as interesting as I did.

Antoine
(who is wondering just where that monk left his Tartus...)