[Artemisia] Cancellation of Solstice Reservations.

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Fri Dec 7 14:10:05 CST 2007

Gentle cousins

As the winter weather brings much needed moisture into the area, it also brings dangerous traveling conditions.

If you have made pre-paid feast reservations for Solstice and are unable to attend due to weather conditions, please let me know so that I can attempt to resell your reservations for you.

I can be reached at 801 539-4932. and will need to know
.  The names under which your reservations were made.
.  The name for the refund check
.  Your mailing address.

You can also reach me by email at :  leishman10 at msn.com<mailto:leishman10 at msn.com>    (leishmanten at msn dot com)

Refunds will be issued only to those persons who notify me of cancellations TODAY and only if I am able to resell your feast for you.

If you are coming to the event and were unable to acquire feast reservations please contact me as well.  I'm in the process of building a waiting list.  If you were on the waiting list previously, your names are still there.

We will miss you at Solstice

In service
THL Bethoc
Excheqer