[Artemisia] the bad weather blues...

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Fri Dec 7 22:07:24 CST 2007

> The weather is stopping us too. We were going to get out of town around 1:30
> but obligations at school put us leaving after 5 and that's the worst time
> to be traveling for this event. I'm sorry Bob. Looks like we won't be
> crashing with you after all.

As much as we all want to get there, I think you made the right choice,
Tanglstuckinsnow.  The road conditions on I-84 and I-15 crossing the
Idaho-Utah state line are looking really ugly right now and are going to
get much much worse...and the interstate just south of me is pretty bad
and US-91 is even worse. Idaho drifting snow is a killer.

Oh well, guess I'm cleaning and/or skiing tomorrow instead...

Bummer bummer bummer!

ttfn
Therasia von WayBummedOut