[Artemisia] the bad weather blues...

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 00:26:12 CST 2007

In a message dated 12/7/2007 9:35:57 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
cat at rocks4brains.com writes:

>  The weather is stopping us too. We were going to get out of town around
1:30
> but obligations at school put us leaving after 5 and that's the  worst time
> to be traveling for this event. I'm sorry Bob. Looks like  we won't be
> crashing with you after all.

As much as we all want  to get there, I think you made the right choice,
Tanglstuckinsnow.   The road conditions on I-84 and I-15 crossing the
Idaho-Utah state line are  looking really ugly right now and are going to
get much much worse...and  the interstate just south of me is pretty bad
and US-91 is even worse.  Idaho drifting snow is a killer.

Oh well, guess I'm cleaning and/or  skiing tomorrow instead...

Bummer bummer  bummer!

ttfn
Therasia von WayBummedOut

(sigh)   I am finally able to make it to an event  and everyone else can't be
there.

We will miss each and every one of you.  (except for whosoever feast
reservation I am taking)  Oh well, whoever it is I am sure I will miss them  too.
And they will miss a lovely feast.

We will think kind thoughts of all of you tomorrow and count our blessings
that you are safe at home rather than risking life and limb just to join  us.
Thus we are assured of many more glorious and happy meetings in the  future.

(of course you will all have  to miss sharing one of the last bottles of my
famous mead which is coming to  Solstice with me to celebrate being back among
friends of  the past and  current age of love and beauty)

Mistress Constance de la Rose, OL
Barony of Loch  Salann
Kingdom of  Artemisia